CUSTOM STATIC BLOCK TOPWith the Fusion Backpack strapped on, every trek is an adventure - even a bus ride to work. That's partly because two large zippered compartments store everything you need, while a front zippered pocket and side mesh pouches are perfect for stashing those little extras, in case you change your mind and take the day off.
Our #1 selling waterproof liquid liner enables you to create a variety of eye-opening effects—from thin, precise lines to thick, dramatic looks. The formula glides on with ease, dries quickly and won't smudge or run day-into-night.
The fine marker-like tip offers precise application for everyone from novices to pros and results in beautifully defined eyes that will leave a lasting impression.
- Waterproof and easy-to-use
- Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling
- Lasts all day long!
- Store horizontally for best performance
- Pull gently on the upper corner of the eye area to stretch and smooth the eye before lining with the Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. This will make it easy to line and eliminate bleeding.
- Apply the liner as close to the lashes as possible. In order to avoid a gap between the lashes and the lining, try painting the liner into the lashes using small feathering strokes.
- It is usually easiest to apply liquid eyeliner by starting at the area of the eye where the brush naturally falls. For right-handed women this is most likely a left to right motion; for left-handed women it is usually a right to left motion.
- Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner is the perfect product for creating glamorous cat eyes. The best cat eye can be achieved by extending the eye shape. Use the lower lash line as a guide and create the wing first. Then connect it when lining the rest of the eye. Also, as a good rule of thumb, begin to line upward at the second to last lash.
- Store horizontally for best performance.