As much as we’d all love to be able to pack our entire product shelf with us when we go away, it’s usually only the basics that fit into a skincare travel bag. If you’re planning a longer trip or you have a larger bag that fits in all of your usualskincare products, you won’t have to limit what you take and what you leave behind. If you don’t have much space, you have to think carefully about what you keep in your skincare travel bag.
Skincare Travel Bag Essentials
What are the absolute skincare travel bag essentials that you won’t want to leave at home? Here are the most important products to always take with you when you’re on the road.
- SPF cream. A moisturiser with a built-inSPF is even better, as you won’t have to pack a day cream as well as a separate facial SPF cream. This is a no-compromise item that should never be left out. You can pack your night cream as well.
- Exfoliating cleanser. You can double-duty other products, including cleansers. If you have normal, oily or combination skin, a foaming or clayexfoliating cleanser is highly recommended. For dry skin, you can keep your regular cleanser or even try a cleansing butter that can be gently removed with a hot cloth.
- Cleansing water. Micellar water or other cleansing water or wipes is a good way to do a quick facial refresh when you don’t have time for a full cleanse. It is important to note that these wipes or bottles should not replace your cleanser.
- Toner facial mist. A coolingfacial mist that doubles up as a toner will be another great addition. These are great for refreshing your skin after long flights or car trips. Spray-on toners stay on your skin rather than being wiped off.
- Sheet masks. These are easy to pack compared with bigger jars of product. Use these as needed (perfect after a long day of travelling, sightseeing or doing whatever else you need to do each day).
These are just a few items. Depending on your needs, you may also need to pack other essentials as well. If you’re looking forpremium quality products for your skincare travel bag, Retail Box has all you need in one place.