We Retail Box Hair Pty (Ltd) are the owner of and this is our website.
These are our legal terms, including our:
Terms of sale - which you agree to by checking a check box when you place an order through this website; and
1. Licence. We grant you a limited licence to use this website.
2. Breach. We may cancel your licence if you breach any of these terms.
3. Framing. You may not frame this website.
4. Capacity. You agree to these terms on the basis that you have the capacity to visit this website.
5. Accurate information. You promise that you will give this website only accurate information.
6. Ownership. We or our third party licensors own all rights in this website.
7. Trade marks. All our trade marks are our property and you may not use them without our permission. All other trade marks are their respective owners' property.
8. Restrictions. You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without our permission.
9. Own risk. You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
10. Indemnity. You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
11. Direct damages limited. Our maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages related to this website is R100.
12. Indirect damages. We will never be responsible for any indirect damages.
Terms of sale
1. Introduction. These terms cover any transactions where we provide goods to you through this website.
2. The parties. We are the vendor under these terms. You are the customer under these terms.
3. Duration. These terms commence when you accept them and continue until terminated.
4. Orders. You place orders with us on the following basis: you promise that you have the legal capacity to enter into the transaction; we only conclude an agreement when we dispatch our goods to you; we may cancel any order, but we will refund any money you have paid if we do; we conclude an agreement where you are domiciled; and each order is a separate agreement, but you breach all of them if you breach one.
5. Goods. We sell the goods to you on the following basis: you will bear the cost and we will choose the way of packaging and delivering the goods unless agreed otherwise; we will do our best to dispatch the goods as soon as possible after you have placed an order, but we are not liable and you may not cancel an order if we do not do so timeously; risks related to the goods pass to you on delivery; ownership in the goods passes to you on payment of the fees in full; and you have the same rights against us as we have against our suppliers in terms of any warranty attached to the goods or imposed by law.
6. Your data. You own all your data. When you enter your data into the system, you give us a licence to use it to provide the goods. We are not responsible for any of your data stored on our system.
7. Intellectual property. We may own intellectual property rights in our goods and you may not use those rights without our permission. We may prosecute you for any violations of our proprietary rights.
8. Disclaimer. We disclaim all warranties to the extent allowed by applicable law. We are not liable for any defect that you cause.
9. Fees and payment. You will pay us the fees on the due date. You may not withhold payment of any amount due to us for any reason.
10. Direct damages limited. We are only liable to you for any direct damages that the goods may cause up to the total amount of fees that you have paid us for them.
11. Indirect damages excluded. We are not liable for any other losses that the goods may cause you.
12. Breach. Please don't breach your obligations under this agreement. If you do, we have certain rights against you in terms of the law.
13. Termination. We may need to terminate this agreement immediately under certain unlikely circumstances, including if we discontinue the goods, believe providing the goods could burden or pose a risk to us, have to terminate to comply with a law, or providing the goods has become impractical. If we need to terminate, we will give you as much notice as possible in writing.
14. Resolving disputes. We want to avoid disputes about this agreement and resolve them as quickly as possible. But if there is one, either party may inform the other of it in writing. The parties must first try to negotiate to end the dispute, then enter into mediation if negotiation fails, and finally go to arbitration if mediation fails.
15. Notices and domicile. We want to communicate with you effectively about this agreement. For this reason, the parties will send all notices to each others' email addresses and choose their respective street addresses as their service addresses for all legal documents. The parties may change either address on 14 calendar days written notice to the other.
16. Force majeure. Things may happen that prevent you or us from complying with each of our obligations under this agreement. Neither party is responsible for breach of this agreement caused by circumstances beyond its control, but the other party may cancel the agreement on written notice to the other if the circumstances persist for more than 60 calendar days.
17. Entire agreement. The agreement is the entire agreement between the parties on the subject.
18. Changes. If we change this agreement by updating this web page, any changes will only apply to future orders.
19. Governing law. South African law governs this agreement.
1. Purpose. This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
2. Personal information. Personal information includes information we collect: on submission when you place an order; and automatically when you visit this website.
3. Acceptance. You may not order any of our goods if you do not accept this policy.
4. Collected on submission. We collect your contact details and delivery address when you place an order.
5. Collected automatically. We collect your Internet usage information when you visit this website.
6. Purpose for collection. We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
7. Consent to collection. We will get your consent to collect your personal information in accordance with applicable law when you provide us with it.
8. Use. We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
9. Sharing. We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you.
10. Disclosure. We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
11. Security. Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
12. Retention. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
13. Transfer. We may transfer your personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country.
14. Updating or removing. You may choose to update or remove the personal information you have submitted to us by contacting us.
RetailBox may offer printed or digital discount coupons or codes from time to time. These coupons or codes may be available through the website and/or from third-party websites, in magazines and other media. Coupons can be used to secure a discount on the site as long as the coupon is valid. Given expiry dates cannot be moved. Coupon codes can only be used once per customer. When free gifts are offered they are for full priced items only. Eg purchase two products get a free gift. The two products purchased must be at full price. Products that qualify for free gifts are marked with the free gift icon.
In other words:
Every time we offer a promotion or discount, send you a voucher or run a competition, we are obliged by law to publish the terms and conditions on the RetailBox website, meaning right here. Please check these for details of exclusions, closing dates and refunds on returns.
Promotional coupons cannot:
GHD PLATINUM+ Guarantee Guidlines
All ghd electrical products are individually tested before leaving the factory, however in the unlikely event of the product proving defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, then, at its sole discretion, ghd will replace the product at no charge with an identical or equivalent product within two years from the original date of purchase.
Should your platinum+ styler prove faulty within the third year from the original date of purchase, consumers will be eligible to receive a new platinum+ styler, with an additional year's guarantee for the activation fee of R800 including VAT - activated on the date of delivery of your new platinum+ styler.
Please contact ghd customer care for further details 0860 109 366
3 For 2 Terms & Conditions
Offer is redeemed by adding 3 products from the same brand to your cart, the lowest priced item in your cart will be provided for free.
Offer only applies to full-priced products. Discounted or bundled products do not count towards the threshold to qualify for the offer.
Offer is available for a limited time only and subject to change without notice.
Sign up and be the first to receive all our Promotions and Offers